14 Jun UI / UX Designer
A UX/UI Designer at NQ Digital Agency works with stakeholders to create meaningful, engaging and beautiful user experiences and interfaces that may go from a small business institutional webpage, product presentation or web and mobile applications to a massive digital transformation of an entire enterprise and its processes. You’ll work and be responsible to bring relevant changes to our clients by delivering great experiences for their customers.
what you will do:
- Create digital experiences from scratch;
- Interpret information to find well-reasoned solutions;
- Brainstorm initial ideas and carry them through concept development—ultimately taking the expression through final implementation;
- Present finalised ideas and concepts to clients or teams;
- Create design solutions that have a high impact for a wide variety of clients.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in design or an high level portfolio;
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of design work experience;
- Great design skills and unconventional ideas;
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interface and navigation;
- Knowledge of usability principles and methods;
- Eye for detail with strong page layout, composition and typography skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English);
- You are an expert in Sketch or relevant design software.
we will appreciate:
- Ability to rapidly sketch ideas in various media—in words, through graphics, on a whiteboard, or programmatically;
- Talent for data visualization and infographics;
- Ability to create digital illustrations or motion graphics animations;
- Can mockup and prototype work—digitally and physically;
- Maintains design consistency and coherence across the project—exceptions should have a strong argument;
- Able to present their own work with strong strategic reasoning and creative rationale;
- Must work to see the big picture, not just what’s currently in front of them;
- Explorer mindset: question, make mistakes and learn;
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Full-time position;
- Salary adequate to experience and quality of work;
- Company performance bonus;
- Flexible schedule;
- Access to low cost meal;
- Free snacks and coffee;
- Life Insurance;
our design main tools:
- iMac 27” – workstation;
- Sketch App – interface design;
- Adobe Creative Cloud – All around design tools;
- Invision – prototyping;
- Zeplin – design specification;
- Google Drive – documentation.
submit your application and portfolio
We can’t wait to receive your application.
Submit it by email to email@example.com
But before submit it make sure you:
- Have the skills and experience required;
- Keep application relevant;
- Include your porftolio with the most relevant work (You can send a behance URL, pdf file, jpg files collection or whatever you would like to show us your skills);
- Would like to work in Viana do Castelo;
- Check your spelling and grammar before submit;
- Like to learn, improve and collaborate;
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We like to apply design thinking to everything we do.