24 Jun UI / UX Designer Opportunity
NQDA is a digital product design and development company. Our mission is to make people’s lives easier and bring to the world the best products and solutions to improve our clients’ businesses. We are a group of unique and talented individuals, passionate about what we do and we believe that it’s possible to create world-class solutions from this beautiful tiny corner of our country, Viana do Castelo.
We are seeking an experienced UX/UI Designer that works with stakeholders to create meaningful, engaging and beautiful user experiences and interfaces that may go from a small business institutional webpage, product presentation or web and mobile applications to a massive digital transformation of an entire enterprise and its processes. You’ll work and be responsible to bring relevant changes to our clients by delivering great experiences for their customers.
what you will do:
- Create digital experiences from scratch;
- Interpret information to find well-reasoned solutions;
- Brainstorm initial ideas and carry them through concept development—ultimately taking the expression through final implementation;
- Present concepts or finalised ideas to clients or teams;
- Create design solutions that have a high impact for a wide variety of clients.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in design or an high level portfolio;
- Minimum 2 to 3 years ux/ui design work experience;
- Experience in UX design and good knowledge in UX research
- Great design skills and unconventional ideas;
- A solid understanding of design principles to create intuitive functionalities, delightful interactions and animations, robust information architecture and rich user interfaces;
- Knowledge of usability principles and methods;
- Eye for detail with strong page layout, composition and typography skills;
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English);
- You are an expert in Sketch or relevant design software.
we will appreciate:
- Ability to rapidly sketch ideas in various media—in words, through graphics, on a whiteboard, or programmatically;
- Talent for data visualization and infographics;
- Ability to create digital illustrations or motion graphics animations;
- Can mockup and prototype work—digitally and physically;
- Maintains design consistency and coherence across the project—exceptions should have a strong argument;
- Able to present their own work with strong strategic reasoning and creative rationale;
- Must work to see the big picture, not just what’s currently in front of them;
- Explorer mindset: question, make mistakes and learn;
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge.
- Full-time position, working from our facilities in the city centre of Viana do Castelo;
- Salary adequate to experience and quality of work;
- Company performance bonus;
- Flexible schedule and partial remote days available;
- Health Insurance (possible to extend to closest family);
- Above-average food allowance;
- Access to low-cost meal;
- Free snacks and beverages;
- External training budget and e-learning library with unlimited access to several courses;
- Extra vacation days;
- Wellness complement budget (Gym, Yoga, Pilates, and so on);
- Birth allowance and kids’ education annual complement;
- Laptop and other hardware equipment adequate to your needs;
- Weekly time for team improvements and in-house projects;
- Inspiring and collaborative work environment;
- Several team extra-work activities;
our design main tools:
- Macbook pro;
- Sketch App – interface design;
- Adobe Creative Cloud – All around design tools;
- Invision – prototyping;
- Zeplin – design specification;
- Google Drive – documentation.
submit your application and portfolio
We can’t wait to receive your application.
Submit it by email to email@example.com
But before submit it make sure you:
- Have the skills and experience required;
- Keep application relevant;
- Include your porftolio with the most relevant work (You can send a behance URL, pdf file, jpg files collection or whatever you would like to show us your skills);
- Would like to work in Viana do Castelo;
- Check your spelling and grammar before submit;
- Like to learn, improve and collaborate;
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
We like to apply design thinking to everything we do.